It is that time of year when it seems we eat, sleep, and breathe back-to-school shopping. School supplies. Clothes. Dorm room must-haves.
It can be easy to forget about health and beauty essentials during this crazy time. But, especially for college students and teens it is important to send them off to school with the cleanest products, because let’s be honest, when it comes time for them to buy their own they are going to grab whatever is easiest and cheapest.
You’ve probably trained them well to read labels and make smart purchasing decisions, but we all know that as a college student it is easy to be swayed by price. Make sure you send them off stocked up with these clean essentials so they aren’t tempted by the price tag on sulfate and paraben filled products.
You can find descriptions of and links to each product at the bottom of this post! :)
- Our Everyday Shampoo and Nourishing Conditioner Combo is a staple for any student. Without parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, or other nasty chemicals this shampoo gently cleanses and strengths the hair while our conditioner de-tangles, controls frizz, and improves texture.
- Wild Eucalyptus Body Wash is a refreshing scent perfect for both guys and gals. It is a gentle body wash filled with all-natural ingredients that is sure to leave everyone else in the dorm jealous.
- Teenagers and college students need a facial cleanser that can keep the dirt from intramural sports and the acne from stressing about exams away. Our Cleansing Milk is the perfect cleanser that removes makeup, dirt, and residue to leave your face clean but never dried out!
- For those dry months of walking to class in the bitter cold, or for those with dry skin, a light moisturizer is key to keeping the skin moisturized. Our Ultra Light Day Cream won't clog pores and lead to breakouts, but will keep your face refreshed. It is perfect for sensitive skin.
- Can you honestly ever have enough chap stick? There are two on my desk right now and probably two more in my purse! Every backpack, night stand, and study space needs a good natural lip balm! (My personal favorite is the citrus!)
- For when those pesky spots pop up after a long night in the library or an intense game of frisbee on the quad, our Acne Serum will zap them fast. The best part? It doesn't have toxins in it that will do even more damage to your face and dry it out!
Even if it is too late to send them off with these products, we all remember what it was like to be in college and a care package is always welcomed with excitement! ;)