Hi Nurture My Body family!
Are you as excited as I am about our new sunscreen? Well, you should be! And I’ll tell you why :)
The number one request from you guys (our customers) over the last 3 years has been for a sunscreen that you can feel safe using, without all of the toxic chemicals found in big brand sunscreens.
It has been traveling with our families to the beach for the past few months, and we finally decided to share. So, just 2 weeks ago we introduced our Organic SPF 32 Sunscreen to the Nurture My Body family of products.
My favorite part about this product is that it only has 8 ingredients. I don’t know about you, but when I look at a label, the #1 thing that I look for is the number of ingredients. After all, there is nothing scarier than a label with a long list of ingredients that you can’t pronounce. Something even better? All 8 of these ingredients are organic, as you've come to expect from Nurture My Body.
Here are the highlights:
- Healthy – non-nano, non-micronized Zinc Oxide as its sole active ingredient;
- Safe – contains only eight edible-grade, certified organic ingredients and is completely petrochemical-free
- Effective – provides 97% UV absorption across the entire UVA & UVB spectrum
- Unique formula – gluten-free, corn-free and vegan
- Safe for sensitive skin – Fragrance-free & non-comedogenic
- Ecosystem approved – biodegradable formula is safe for reefs and the aquatic environment & packaged in 100% recyclable bottles
- Cruelty-free – never tested on animals
- Dermatologist and FDA approved – Zinc Oxide is the only sunscreen active ingredient FDA-approved for children under 6 months of age.
Where will you be wearing your Nurture My Body 32 SPF Organic Sunscreen? Comment below and let me know! Wherever you wear it, don’t forget to re-apply every 2 hours or after swimming, sweating or towel-drying.