1. Paint the top of your keys with different colors of fingernail polish to tell them apart at a glance.
2. Cover blisters with duct tape. Lots of runners swear by this stuff, it works almost like a heavy duty Band-Aid. It cushions the blister and keeps it from peeling off!
3. Dryer sheets can get rid of any stains from deodorant.
4. Use a magnetic board to organize your makeup on the wall. You’ll have to glue magnets to the back of products, but it’ll keep your counters clear and save time searching for the right mascara!
5. If you stare at the computer screen all day, whether it work or Netflix, follow the 20/20/20 rule to keep your eyes fresh and not red. Every 20 minutes take a 20 break to look at something 20 feet away.
6. Use pieces of a pool noodle to keep your tall boots upright. One noodle should be enough for about 2 pairs! Your boots should take up much less space like this.
7. Your expensive straightener can double for another use, a tiny iron. You can use it on small things like hems.
8. Braid your hair before you go to sleep. This hack can give you beautiful loose curls as you sleep, letting you have a few more precious moments of sleep in the morning.
9. Instead of buying an expensive jewelry organizer, you can simply use an ice cube tray!
10. Use an empty lip balm to hide your money. You can roll up a few bills and easily fit them in the empty stick. If you’re heading to an unsafe area or just don’t want to carry a bulky wallet all the time try this out.
11. In you get tights get a snag in them, spray some hairspray on it so the hole won’t get any worse.
12. Put your necklaces through a straw to keep them from tangling!